The performance of automobile oil depends on various factors such as the power and rate of production, components used in the engine, type of engine etc. This product is manufactured in special factories and has wide applications and the main aim of production has to be specified before manufacture.
Important points around automobile oil
As you know, automobile oil is a liquid mixture composed of a base petroleum compound and some additives which has effective role in protecting the engine. The automobile oil has diverse functions with the main one being the lubrication and cleaning of the engine.
The performance of automobile oil depends on various factors such as the power and rate of production, components used in the engine, type of engine etc. This product is manufactured in special factories with wide range of applications and the main aim of production has to be specified before manufacture. Types of automobile oil:
Based on the structure and quality, the automobile oil is categorized into following classes:
- Mineral oils or mineral based oil
- Synthetic or artificial oils
- Semi-synthetic oil (the combination of mineral and synthetic oils)
- Next-generation based oils or mineral refined based oils
- Mono-grade or filtration based oils
Note: attention should be paid to the factors affecting the function of the automobile oil including the working condition of the engine e. g. high speed driving, driving with non-standard loads on steep roads, continuous working of the engine, frequent switching the engine on and off etc.
Main additives of the automobile oil:
In order to enhance the efficiency and quality of the automobile oil, some additives are used as following:
- Friction reducers
- Improvers of viscosity index which promote the flow of the engine oil
- Anti-foaming agents
- Detergents which are effective in eliminating contaminations
Note: the above additives can be extremely effective in promoting the performance of engine oil. They also adjust the engine and control the quality of combustion.
The advantages and application of automobile oil:
Despite above sentences (!!), the automobile oil has various functions and advantages with the most obvious being as follows:
Lubricating the engine
Reducing friction between different components of the engine
Preventing abrasive wear of engine components
Cooling the engine or keeping the engine cool
Preventing strike and damage to engine components
Sealing of the engine
Preventing sediments of soot etc.
Keeping clean the engine components
Prevention of rusting and corrosion of engine components
Appropriate factors to be considered choosing automobile oil:
Special should be paid to the following factors before deciding to purchase automobile oil:
- The engine oil should have suitable viscosity i.e. its concentration should be controlled and be reasonable.
- Engine oil should be fluid to reach all corners of the engine
- A suitable engine oil should be clear, clean, and free of dust and undesirable odor
- Engine oil should never foam
- Engine oil should maintain its function and efficiency in all conditions
Important points concerning automobile oil:
An important point is that automobile oils improve the quality of air filters and indicates the exact time of their replacement. The manufacturers of engine oil should acknowledge that with the progression of engine manufacturing technologies, more efficient/advanced products are required to maintain the performance of the engine.
It is noteworthy that with the increasing amount of the additives in the engine oil, its efficiency is proportionally increased. Viscosity and efficiency level are necessary factors for purchasing suitable engine oil.
Special attention should be paid to the provision of standards of the engine oil on the bottle of the product. Two major standards for engine oil are as follows:
- The API standard of the American Petroleum Institute
- The ACEA standard of the European Automobile Manufacturers Association
Note: an automobile fulfilling the international standards has some indices with the most important being as following:
- Increasing performance and power of the engine
- Reducing fuel costs
- protection of the engine against abrasions and sediment formation
- Facilitates starting the engine
- Promotion and improvement of the speed of movable components of the engine
The Pardis Co. is one on the leading certified companies in the production of automobile oil and supplies good quality products with excellent primary materials. If you decide to purchase these products, it is recommended to consult the company and take the advantages of our services.
Important note is that the Pardis Co. supplies its product with lowest possible prices keeping the quality of the products high which is important for all customers.